Labels

9/26/19

Down the road

There are days when I think about: if someone would follow my life 24/7 I can promise he/she would never ever get bored. Also being in my head would be cool, but you would totally get lost in two seconds. It's a mess in there. In here.
And in that mess I figured out I really like similes and metaphors. I thought about another one for life.

You need to be a good catcher, to catch the good things life throws at you. You also need to be excellent at dodging, because sometimes life freaking shoots missiles at your face. Or bricks fall down the sky and hit you, however you wanna see it.
If you stop and think about it, you can even see a pattern at some point. Some days I'm like: oh my gosh life is so exciting and beautiful and the sun is shining. Then some other days I'm like: I think my guardian angel drinks,  why so much drama, leave me alone, I just want to nap. 

But it's OK, I mean, a road is never always straight and flat, is it? And down this road, who cares shows up, who cares stays, who cares tries, who cares about you doesn't hang up the phone until you are in a better mood. Who cares lets you know, and if they don't, then maybe they don't care enough.
You need to be around people who bring you energy, surround yourself with people who make you feel understood and listen to you.

After all, a sunflower never grows alone.

Quote of the post: 
 "I was waiting for something extraordinary to happen but as the years wasted on nothing ever did unless I caused it."
                                                                      - Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment